Even though you want to workout, we understand the nervousness. We will always place your health and safety first and go above and beyond the city and CDC guidelines for safety. You can see our preparations in this video walkthrough of our facility. With our generous open space you will be safer and more comfortable at Petworth Fitness than at the grocery or hardware store.
How we will do that:
● Coaches will be performing cleaning between each class.
● Professional cleaners will be cleaning the facility regularly.
● We have installed UV lights in the AC System to help clean the air.
● Our multiple bay doors provide constant fresh air throughout the day.
● Wipes, hand sanitizer and disinfectant are available throughout the gym.
● We have an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer with medical grade disinfectant.
● Entrance will be through the main front door.
● Exiting will be through the side door.
● No front desk iPad check in
● Please immediately wash hands upon arrival.
● We ask you to limit time in the gym to no more than 5 to 10 minute before and after class.
● Each workout station has its own hand sanitizer, disinfectant and towels
● Coaches are required to wear masks.
● No dogs or kids will be allowed at this time.
● Showers will not be available at this time.
● Masks for athletes, see details below.
Masks are required at all times in the gym including workouts. We understand this can be uncomfortable but the safety of our community comes first. We have outdoor space available during many class times and masks are not required when outside.
If you do not follow the mask rules, we will politely ask you to leave.
● Reservations are required for all classes and Open Gym usage
● Due to limited class sizes. There will be a no show/late cancel fee of $8 for any membership. (You may cancel up to one hour prior.)
● We have allotted time for cleaning and changeover between classes.
● Virtual classes will be continuing for the foreseeable future
● Class times and Open Gym times can be seen on our Schedule
● We have marked workout spots with between 12 feet to 24 feet of ultra safe distancing between athletes.
● During workouts athletes will stay in one place. There will be no moving around or leaving your designated space during a workout.
● We will disinfect the floor of each workout space between each class
● You may bring a personal yoga mat a for your workout space if you so desire
● Mobility area will be for pre class only. No post class mobility until further notice.
● Please wipe down all touch points after class
● After your workout please leave through the side door.
We’d love to chat and mingle but we need to clean and make space for the next class. There are additional measures being taken even beyond all you see here. Your health and safety are our priority. If there are any questions we can answer to make your visit to the gym more comfortable please reach out to us at [email protected] We are working to provide the best workout experience we can for the best fitness community in DC.